My first post

John1950

I have been a long time kubota owner. I currently own a z turn diesel mower and a mx5000. I have had excellent service from my kubota machines and other grease and oil changes there have been no problems.

I now have a 1120 rtv on order since February of 2022. I ordered the rtv for plowing my driveway which is close to 4/10 of a mile long. I also wanted it for riding around the property because I am having some issues with hip and joint deterioration due to old age. I plan to put a v type plow on this piece of equipment.

I am not sure when it will be delivered but hopefully before November snow threats start showing up on the forecasts and radars.

So what are the chances of getting the rtv on time? My dealer in Jackson Michigan said 6 to 8 months. Kubota has no idea. Anyone order one recently or received one. My dealer said I am first on the list to receive one if any come in. Comments are welcomed.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new RTV!
Sorry, can't help you on wait times.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi and welcome to NTT.
This supply chain stuff is so frustrating. From what I've heard everyone around the country is dealing with the same issue. So if one is delivered to Indiana or Ohio it most likely has someone waiting on it, otherwise I'd call and travel to get one. At this point that seems like a exercise in futility. I wish you luck.

ETF

When I was enquiring last year, the waiting time was 4 to 6 months with no guarantee that you would get exactly what you wanted or ordered. The dealer said that they didn't even know what they were going to get. They had to wait until they took delivery.

Doc actually found me a barely used one close to the house and I jumped on it. It just went through its 50-hour service last month.

Reactions: Doc

PhiCab

Welcome John! I was in the same boat as you! I started looking around in Sept. of last year for my 1100. None of the kubota dealers i called had none and really no clue on when they were coming in. I was told there was a problem on getting the metal framing and seats. My local dealer in north ms. had no clue when he would get any in...then out of the blue one day in Jan. of this year he called and said he had just unloaded one. I was down there in a couple minutes to pay for it and was delivered the next day. I guess it hasnt gotten any better...Hopefully it will happen soon!
It is a helluva machine !

John1950

Welcome John! I was in the same boat as you! I started looking around in Sept. of last year for my 1100. None of the kubota dealers i called had none and really no clue on when they were coming in. I was told there was a problem on getting the metal framing and seats. My local dealer in north ms. had no clue when he would get any in...then out of the blue one day in Jan. of this year he called and said he had just unloaded one. I was down there in a couple minutes to pay for it and was delivered the next day. I guess it hasnt gotten any better...Hopefully it will happen soon!
It is a helluva machine !
Thanks for the encouraging words. I would like to receive it by the time the snow season so sometime within the next 4 to five months would make me a happy camper. Although the sooner the better.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Welcome John. I have had an 1120 for five years and it is a real work horse. I think you will find it was worth the wait. I also think you will find this to be a great group with a ton of technical and practical experience. No one is shy about providing advice or helping you spend your money on accessories. Welcome sir.

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
I ordered my x1110c in January of 2021 and was #23 on the list at our local dealer. I took delivery in December with a Boss V-Plow. When I picked it up the list was up to 78! It is worth the wait. I’ve been plowing more than a mile of hilly dirt roads with RTV’s since 2014. They are terrific. GOOD LUCK.

John1950

I ordered my x1110c in January of 2021 and was #23 on the list at our local dealer. I took delivery in December with a Boss V-Plow. When I picked it up the list was up to 78! It is worth the wait. I’ve been plowing more than a mile of hilly dirt roads with RTV’s since 2014. They are terrific. GOOD LUCK.
My dealer showed me that I am number 1 on the wait list so I am very hopeful. It has been only since the end of February since the order was officially received by kubota. I really hope to have it before the November snow storms start rolling across Michigan but I can still plow with the tractor if I need to get the drive cleaned. The only reason I am so resolved to keeping the drive open is for making sure emergency vehicles can negotiate my challenging drive.

Thanks for your encouraging words.

Attachments

• E92D2338-5BC2-4702-A691-698771317DE0.jpeg
    E92D2338-5BC2-4702-A691-698771317DE0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

John1950

My dealer just called to inform me that my 1120 has been delivered today. They had no notice that it was being delivered until it showed up today. I will be going to the dealership on Monday afternoon to finalize the deal and I am really excited. Wait time was end of February to middle of July. Approximately five months.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:wow: Congrats. That is awesome news. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now you'll feel like a kid at Christmas waiting to get your hands on it on Monday. :D

John1950

:wow: Congrats. That is awesome news. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now you'll feel like a kid at Christmas waiting to get your hands on it on Monday. :D
Change of plan. Will wait for Thursday morning. They need to clean and prep and they need to send a plow over from their warehouse and I am okay with giving them the time to set it up right. Either way I am happy. That gives me time to figure out how I am going to pay. Kubota credit still my opinion but they have raised their rates.

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
If I may, here is a short list of what I have added
Rear view mirror
Side view mirror
SMV sign
UTVHitchworks Transmission guard
UTVHitchworks Hitch extension and skid plate
Warn 4000 winch, steel cable, snatch block, tree guard
Front and rear work lights (old halogen type)
Whelan safety flashers, rear
Gray steel factory rims (retired factory aluminum rims and factory ATV tires)
Blackwater Evolutions 26" tires

Hope that helps.

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
I added LED front plow lights - using the wiring harness in the roof. Using the same factory wiring I added a rear work light and using the backup buzzer wiring I installed a backup lamp that works really well. This is especially helpful when plowing at night. I love the side view mirrors and the rear view mirror as well. I pull a number of boats to and from the water, but I have not found a need for the UTV Hitchworks but it looks like a nice feature.