Linex Bedliner Cost?

JohnRussell

I took delivery of an Rv900 a few days ago. I think I received a Recreation model since it is Camo and has the speedometer. I wanted a worksite for the dump bed and did not care about color and the dealer had this camo one on the floor so I bouth it. After some reading it seems to be a Rec model. Anyway, I called a local Linex dealer to see about the cost of spraying the bed ... almost off the cuff they said 300, which seemed a little high. Just cuirous what othes have sprayed for Linex or other decent quality spary in liners.</p>

Thanks</p>

JR</p>

BigBen

JR, check into a Permatech liner, I have had every liner known to man sprayed in truck's and rtv's, and Permatech beats them all hands down. I paid $300 for mine sprayed in over the rail.</p>

BigBen</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I don't have the spray-in liner, I have the OEM Kubota liner. Thinking just later on geta quality spray-in !!! And when I do, I have plans on spraying the inside floor-board, side plates and fire-wall of the inside of themachine. Might go as far as spraying the undercarriage of the unit.</p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span> </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i used that spray in mermatex liner from walmart in my hpx it cost 15.00 and it lasted about 2 years . now i wanna go with the roll on permatex liner from walmart . my buddy has it in his truck and it's going on atleast 4/5 years and not one chip of it has come off he's an a/c repairman and he throws alot of junk a/c units and other stuff back there it takes the beating well.i think the total price would be under 50.00 and that would give you enough to do the bed and floor plates.a good thing to do is if you have sand or even better get some crushed pecan shells and mix it in with the liner before rollingin on.</p>

Boomer

JR: I have had very good luck with a product called Dura-Bak. It is easy to use as it is rolled on with a open loop roller. It comes in different colors, and contains ground up tires to provide a non-slip finish. I have it in the bed of my truck and also in the bed and floor of my RTV. My Kubota lawn tractor had thesame plastic mat on the floor just like the RTV, and when hosed off after cutting the grass it would not dry under the mat. Two coats of Dura-Bak solved the problem. To apply, you make sure the surface is clean, worked over lightly with sandpaper, and wiped down with Xylene. Roll on the Dura-Bak and let cure. It is dry to the touch in about two hours, and full cure takes about a week. It is ready to use right out of the can anddoes not need to be mixed with a hardner. Cost is about 115 per gallon, not cheap but an excellent coating for your Kubota. Please advise at austin571@darientel.net if you want so pictures of how it look on my RTV. Boomer.</p>

JohnRussell

The Permatech looks as if it is a quality liner. Unfortunately, the only dealer ii can find is 1 plus hours away from me, so if I get it done commercially my best bet is LineX. I will probably try to spray the bed, rops, and floor.</p>

Thanks</p>

JR</p>

coobie

I put in my own bed liner.I used a product called herculiner it cost about $94 gal.I hand sanded the bed and put on 2 coats it has held up great now for 2 years againest rocks,tools and sand in the bed.coobie</p>

Deerlope

I am not trying to hijack this thread but has anyone ever put a spray in Rino liner. I got one in my pickup and love it. Its of a non slip type.</p>

muffler man

Yes, I had the bed and cab floor sprayed when it was new. They matched the gray color perfectly. Cost was $300.00. It has hed up great.</p>

</p>

Bill</p>