Lightbars

travisd

I added a 120W ebay LED bar onto our -X900. I have the metal roof and glass versa-cab windshield. The roof already had two holes drilled, so I fabbed up a mount using some 3/4" square tubing - basically added a couple of tabs to mount the lightbar to, then used the factory roof holes to bolt thru the 3/4" square tube. This put the light bar far enough forward to clear the window when tilted out, but still mostly under the roof overhang.

attachment.php

Could have easily gone with a larger bar, but this is plenty for me at the time - mainly to get some light over the plow, which blocks the stock headlights.

Attachments

• IMG_1261.jpg
    IMG_1261.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 163

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I like how you mounted your light bar. Most put them on the roof and with my woods and trails I run I do not think it would last long on top. Mounted like you did and a light bar would have a chance on mine. Thanks!!!!!!!

Mark.Sibole

lightbar.jpg

Cant remember where i got it it may have been from E bay and another member recomended it to me and i cant remember who either lol.
Sucks to get old and brain dead but its more light than you would ever need in any occasion.

OrangeBuggy

I have the factory lights front and rear. They don't really stick up pass the top of cab. They are not as bright as the light bars, but they work well for me and what I do.