Hoggin' with RTV

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Started fillin' feeders with the suppliments and nutrient feed for the deer a few weeks ago. And fixin' to have to put a stop to it.WildHogs is justabout to take over.Going to installmy deer/ hog loader on the RTV, and start takin' them out this week. Wehave some giganic boarsalong with some tasty piglets .</p>

Them hogs sure can mess up a place, rootin' all the ground up and eating all the stuff that belongs to the deer !!!!! Deer managment also means taking out all the hogs also !!!! The south is getting run over with them...</p>

What's for supper ???????? The other white meat !!!!!!</p>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gators love 'em too !!!!!</p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
For those who hunt with the RTV, might want to take a look at the video on this link:</p>

http://www.laguarddog.com/</p>

Purchased on last year and installed it on the RTV during the hunting season. You would be shocked how well this contraption works and how easy it is to load up the big boar hogs and big 'ole bucks.</p>

Take a quick look at this gadget hook up on the RTV::::
http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/forums/p/2646/10444.aspx#10444
</p>

Now days, it is not much that we purchase works like it suppose to, but I can say this thing works flawlessly, and load up all your kills without the strain and pain of such. Once I get the deer/hog horizonally on the loader, I just push it into the back of the RTV and go pick up the next downed animal..... Give it a try , you'll love it !!!!!</p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
hey man what you doin postin one of my family gatherin up in the internet for.???</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Yes, been a trapping. We shoot 'em, trap'em, scare them,feed them to the gators in the summer months, and in the winter give most of them away to those who want ....</p>

Even have flash-bang trip wires set up in the swamps...... Don't do no good, they just move to the other side ~~~~~~~</p>

Seems likeyoutakecare of some, and they just multiply back when they show back up.....</p>

Shot 13 the other day, thinking I done much good >>>>>> that night on the cameras, seemed like more showed up than I've </p>

ever seen !!!!!</p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

muleman2

Jamie: you need a more serious eradication program. Get yourself a m60 and get a whole pile at one time! seriously though them hogs are taking over a lot of states. Even getting to be a problem in southern Pa. my friend from missouri says they will decimate a whole field in 1 night, then move on to the next farm. They are smart critters too. hard to fool a whole pack of them as they always have a couple on the perimeter standing guard for the rest. when they sound the alarm you for sure want to be in a RTV and not on foot or they will trample you for sure. keep on hunting them! Bill B.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
A few Cluster Bombs would help ~~~~</p>

And yes, they are very smart !!!! </p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
GOOD PICTURES TWO GUNS, THOSE CRITTERS CAN SURE CAUSE PROBLEMS. MY NEPHEW RAN OVER A COON AND IT DID $ 1200 OF DAMAGE TO HIS HONDA. IT WENT UP UNDER THE RADIATOR AND TORE UP THE AC STUFF . I WOULD RATE YOUR WILD PIGS UP SEVERAL NOTCHES ON POSSIBLE DAMAGE. ALL THIS TALK OF FOOD... I THINK WE SHOULD START A RECIPE THREAD.. THE SWEET POTATOES ARE COMING IN AND THEY ARE SORT OF KUBOTA ORANGE.... PORK, GREENS, VENISON.... I'M READY FOR IT.. BORDERCOLLIE</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Welcome to the forumspartans1,</p>

Happy your here !!!! Always nice to hear from otherhunters and men who play hard outdoors !!!</p>

The deer/hog loader, all I can say is it works !!!!Cannot tell you the hogs and deer this thing has loaded into the RTV last year. </p>

I've done hadback worked on twice, and don'tneed another.Also,a light bulbin my head came on, that the deer and hogs down here in the south are gettin' much, much larger as time goes on. ALOT bigger and weight more than they did thirty years ago.....Has nothing to do with my age ..... So I figured since the animals were gettin'larger, I should better do something to get the big'un in the back of the RTV's >>>> Heck, also noticed that the guns carried are gettin' much heavier than they used to be >>>>>>>>
</p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Here is a hog that was taken this evening and loaded with the loader ...... Worked like a dream !!!!!</p>

~~~~~ jamie </p>

ajdillon

Hey Jamie, I'm finally catching up after my month in Africa and then spine surgery on September 16th. Sorry to hear about your hog problem, you need to modify your RTV like the rig in the picture below.</p>

Andrew</p>

</p>

</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Good Evening Andrew, </p>

Hate to hear about yoursurgery, hope everything is coming on along. I'm be a checkin in on you.</p>

I know you had a superior time over there inAfrica. One day, might be able to tag along and learn something. Yes, seemsat times like I need one ofthem shooter wagons. One wouldn't believe the way these hogs are showing up.</p>

Just the other day, while sitting there expecting to take a couple of hogs.My teeth like to feel out. I looked up and there were piglets just pouring outof the woods into the field. When I got fininsh counting the little ones flowing out, it was a total of 27piglets, three sows, and down a little further down the field, was threereally big boars and one smaller one. Them critters are smart, very smart...... Got one shot off, all the rest scatted into the thicket before I could get a follow - up shot in place. I am fighting a big battle, but I'm a thinning 'em out. Just have to hunt different spots everyday. They done got really spooky now. Slightest little thing out of place, and " swish " , they are gone >>>>>>>></p>

</p>

P.S.</p>

Enjoyedthe quote from Otto Von Bismarck, that's so, so right !!!!!!!!!</p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;"></span></p>

</p>