From Stan - - Thanks for your responses

G

<font size="3">Hi To Brian, Dargo, and Dean
Thanks for your replies to my question about the RTV900 and mud. Also, to Brian. Read your response on Hill Climbing. Will keep that in mind if I buy an RTV900. I won't be back to Alaska until spring so I have lots of time to review all utility machines. Do you guys put on bigger tires requiring lift kits? Also, to Dean. My wife and I lived 7 miles out on Hiland road in the early 90's. 7 miles of dirt road from the turnoff from the Glenn hiway. Loved it. Not too many neighbors. Also, you guys may want to go into atvillustrated.com. They have an article on the RTV900. Thanks again.
Stan</font>

G

<font size="3">Hi To Brian, Dargo, and Dean
Thanks for your replies to my question about the RTV900 and mud. Also, to Brian. Read your response on Hill Climbing. Will keep that in mind if I buy an RTV900. I won't be back to Alaska until spring so I have lots of time to review all utility machines. Do you guys put on bigger tires requiring lift kits? Also, to Dean. My wife and I lived 7 miles out on Hiland road in the early 90's. 7 miles of dirt road from the turnoff from the Glenn hiway. Loved it. Not too many neighbors. Also, you guys may want to go into atvillustrated.com. They have an article on the RTV900. Thanks again.
Stan</font>

Archdean

[quote user=""]<font size="3">Hi To Brian, Dargo, and Dean
Stan</font>[/quote]

Hi Stan ,
When you looked out your window and gazed 2/3rds the way up Skyline drive accross Eagle River you could see me plowing snow with my BobCat!!

I did leave there in June of 1992 after 14 years I had enough snow!!

Thanks for the link!
Dean

Archdean

[quote user=""]<font size="3">Hi To Brian, Dargo, and Dean
Stan</font>[/quote]

Hi Stan ,
When you looked out your window and gazed 2/3rds the way up Skyline drive accross Eagle River you could see me plowing snow with my BobCat!!

I did leave there in June of 1992 after 14 years I had enough snow!!

Thanks for the link!
Dean

FL_Cracker

Stan,

I just installed a Essex lift kit and Essez 27" 589 style tires. The RTV looks really good that way and will pull thought anything. Still has lots of power and climbs some really steep hills.

Try them you'll like them.

See attached photo..

Charles

FL_Cracker

Stan,

I just installed a Essex lift kit and Essez 27" 589 style tires. The RTV looks really good that way and will pull thought anything. Still has lots of power and climbs some really steep hills.

Try them you'll like them.

See attached photo..

Charles

G

How much height did the lift kit add? Thats a great picture, maybe worthy of an addition to the wall papers page.

G

How much height did the lift kit add? Thats a great picture, maybe worthy of an addition to the wall papers page.

FL_Cracker

The lift kit added 1 3/8" (Aprox). Front is a set of blocks that install above the front struts and the rear is a set of replacement shackles.

Stock 25" tires are about 24" tall and the 27" Essex are a full 27".

So you gain 1 3/8" from the lift kit and 1 1/2" from the tires for a total of 2 7/8"

Charles

FL_Cracker

The lift kit added 1 3/8" (Aprox). Front is a set of blocks that install above the front struts and the rear is a set of replacement shackles.

Stock 25" tires are about 24" tall and the 27" Essex are a full 27".

So you gain 1 3/8" from the lift kit and 1 1/2" from the tires for a total of 2 7/8"

Charles