Fallen

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
.... river is creap down to 60.31 ft. this morning. It slowing going down.
Prayer does work.

Brought back my RTV & Jeep CJ7 back from the Mississippi hills yesterday. Sure looks good back at home.
For I am not bringing anything else back now, just something to putt-putt around on in the evenings and look at the river.

Attachments

• P1070652.jpg
    P1070652.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 127
  • P1070635.jpg
    P1070635.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 125
  • P1070631.jpg
    P1070631.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 127

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
....... You can see Mississippi behind the river. This was taken right before the flood waters
showed up ......

Attachments

• P1070565.jpg
    P1070565.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 127

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to hear the water is going down!

Nice jeep. Did you just get it? That license plate used to be on your pickup, didn't it?

Nice Jeep.... Looks like someone takes real good care. My 94 still has some issues before it gets a coat of paint. With the addition of the RTV it doesn't get too much use but I still like having it around. Cheap fun for 1500 investment.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Glad to hear the water is going down!

Nice jeep. Did you just get it? That license plate used to be on your pickup, didn't it?

Zoom,
Thanks !!!!
Yes, After 28 years of looking for my replacement after the judge made me sell all three
of my jeeps ( along with everything else ) during a ruff divorce. Swore I would replace my
80 model cj7 Renegade. Loved that machine. Also liked my Golden Eagle and other jeep.

Didn't want a restored unit. I wanted a showroom, like brand new off the showroom floor jeep., just like I purchased many years ago.
Took this long, but I found it, in Texas.... It's just about brand new !!!!

And yes, I transfered my personalized antique tag to the jeep.

........ jamie

Attachments

• P1070668.jpg
    P1070668.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 107
  • P1070672.jpg
    P1070672.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 107

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Nice Jeep.... Looks like someone takes real good care.

A woman purchased this thing new. It was put up in a climate controlled building, along with about 28 other antique automobiles. Been there since new. They had people that worked for them on that ranch that took care of all the antique vehicles. Long story, but anyway, It is exactly like the one I purchased off the showroom floor back then. I have learned, don't ever give up !!!

........ jamie

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
.... been laughing >>>
since the water has been going down. More & more gators are showing up at the
Louisiana Welcome Center like crazy. And will not leave. They think it is their new home....
anywhere from three to thirteen feet.

Attachments

• Gator Welcome.jpg
    Gator Welcome.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 97

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Glad to hear the water is slowly going down. Lots more coming from up north as the snow melts off so keep a close eye on things. Seems like the year for water as we are getting more rain than we can handle this spring. Ours all ends up in the Chesapeake so it won't add to your troubles.

doggman

Don't let your two guns down just yet. The Mississippi is way up again up here in MO. It actually is higher now than earlier in the spring. If the Ohio is falling out then it probably won't be too bad by the the time it hits the Vicksburg gauge.

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
They are releasing record amounts up in the Dakotas due to heavy rains and record snow melt. There is a lot of water coming for a long time all the way down the Mississippi. Should last till August at least.Folks up there are evacuating already as this weekend is supposed to put many towns underwater for a long time.