TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Election is Over ~~~~~

God be with us .....</p>

I am so disappointed, but, don't loose your faith .....</p>

Sleep with one eye open ....</p>

Hide what you can ....</p>

Speak very softly, the walls do have ears !!!!!</p>

Always remember, Always, " A fish would never get caught if he didn't open up his mouth" </p>

GOD BLESS AMERICA </p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Re: Election is Over ~~~~~

My heart goes out to the men and women whodied for my country, the United States of America .</p>

I'm so sorry that this has happend to something you give your life for. </p>

FOR I DID NOT VOTE FOR THIS DAMN Barack Obama, and never will I claim to. </p>

For many, I thank God that you are not here to see what we just witnessed today. Especially my forefathers !!!!!</p>

Please, I ask all of you on this forum, to fight hard to keep our Second Amendment strong..... the war has just begun !!!!</p>

KEEP GOD IN YOUR HEART AND GOD IN YOUR HOME !!!!!</p>

~~~~~~~~~~~ Jamie ( Two Guns ) 4 Nov., 2008</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

the man did say he didn't see the need for hunters to even have guns!! and he said would tax the ammo so much only the rich could afford to buy a bullet!! buy what you can now before january!! things will be selling out soon.</p>

rzoommer

I told my wife last night that I was going to sell all my Registerd guns and replaced them with ones that have no papers --- hate to do that </p>

because I have tried to support local gun dealers but I also need to support my need to have what I want. </p>

They want to take all our guns away from us Arkansas rednecks they won't need a big truck because they won't find many</p>

bill</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED.....CAN'T THOSE PEOPLE WHOM VOTED THAT WAY SEE? MY FOLKS ALWAYS TOLD ME "IF YOU LAY WITH DOGS THEN YOU GET FLEAS" . I AGREE AND KNOW THAT BIG BROTHER IS LISTENING OUT THERE SO YA'LL BE CAREFUL AND CARRY A "BIG STICK".. BORDERCOLLIE</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

from just about everyone they interviewed about what was the reason for voting for him it was because he was black.it's a shame that alot of people are gonna be folled by the color.well they got their black president so i guess now we gotta see what he's gonna do other than just become the first black president. hell of a way to win a election just on your color and not what you can do.that man has not done one thing in congress so what makes them think he's gonna be able to save them all as president??? oh well </p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

I should just load up myequipment, family, and goodies and move to Sweden !!!!</p>

~~~~~~~~~ jamie</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

it's not that bad!! YET!!! relax lets see what the man can do and what he's gonna do. remember he can only do to us what we stand still and let him do. if we don't fight for our rights then who will???</p>

muleman2

Tommy: While you are relaxing I am loading up on ammo cause I know him and pelosi and chuckie schumer are already planning their schemes to make owning weapons a rich mans game. The folks that voted on color and empty promises will be wanting to receive their little bonuses and when it don't come all hell is going to break loose. I believe in putting food and ammo away for we surely will need it down the road. might have to put a sentry tower on the barn like I had at my old place. that is the one thing I miss about that place. Bill B.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

oh don'tget me wrongi'm loading up too .i wanna try to pick up a few more guns before january too.</p>

G

Obama really ran as a republican, wanted lower taxes, a healthcare program with no more red tape than McCain's, socially pretty moderate.... whats going to be interesting is if he stays with the principles that he ran with, or goes way to the left as his prior history has shown. </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter

man you guys last night i was feeling a bit down and i thought of killing myself . so when it got really bad last night i picked up the phone and called "lifeline" it's a hotline for suicidal people. well anyways a call service in pakistan picked up the phone .i then told them i was thinkin suicidal thoughts and they got all excited on the other end of the phone line and then asked me if i new how to drive a truck???</p>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter

When I was a boy I was told that anybody could be elected president; I'm beginning to believe it. Clarence Darrow</p>

Deerlope

I truely understand everyones feeling on here, but what is done is done and we best learn how to live with it.</p>

royst

He's gonna have a big fight on his hands. I really pity the youth of this country, they're the ones that are gonna pay for his policies.</p>

</p>

milkman

Really funny video, about as real as the Polaris/RTV video that everyone believes when they watch it. Here's the really scary video, gonna keep assault weapons out of criminals hands. WOW that's really scary.</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fAROhy8k0&NR=1</p>

</p>

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter

Having lived, worked on, and development of the "lists" back in the Nixon days the question becomes. What "lists" are being developed as we write these thoughts? Monitoring communications is part of those "list" developments. The capability for OUR government's NSA computers to check our emails, forum thoughts, and internet postings are total reality. RIGHT NOW............Cell phone conversations are monitored for "key" words................</p>

For me to stay off these "lists" requires constant vigilance for communications security. This posting, perhaps in itself, has gotten me on one. </p>

BE AWARE.............BE VIGILANT...............BE READY.............Dennis</p>