CHEAP LIL' ACCESSORY

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">Been meaning to post this, some of you folks might want to get you a couple. It's little cup holders that Ford Motor puts in thier little Ranger pick-ups. The smaller ones are in the F-350 Crew Vans. Found the Ranger cups fit PERFECT !!!!</P>
<P mce_keep="true">You can put anything in them, the lid isspring loaded, and the lid closes pretty tight. And the cost is really nothing. Great lil' storage area for smaller items .</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> </P>

Deerlope

<P mce_keep="true">Do you spent your entire allowance each week on things for your beloved RTV? I probably would do the same if i were not building a new pole barn this year.</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Deerlope"]I probably would do the same if i were not building a new pole barn this year.[/quote]</p>

We would like a new thread with lots of pics for this project!!!</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="pivatic1"]</p>

I think I'll get one of those self- leveling cup holders</p>

[/quote]</p>

I highly recommend the ones made by RAM mount.</p>

pivatic1

<P mce_keep="true">thanks i'll look into that. had the tea flip out in my lap several times..........in the thermos.</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">That's exactly why they say not to drink & drive, ~~~~~~~~~~~ you'll spill it on you !!! [;)]</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> <FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=4>~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</FONT></P>