Camo on Brush Guard * Mr. Bass

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Mr. Bass, </P>

Looking at the picture,</P>

http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/forums/2/11906/ShowThread.aspx#11906</P>

On this thread, I noticed something I NEVER seen before on a Camo RTV, the section in the middle, where it is cut-out and marked "RTV" on the brush guard, that area is camo, first time ever seen it, it looks super !!! All others is just painted same as rest of the grill ~~~~~</P>

Did you do that or did it come from the factory like that ? Whatever, IT HIGHLIGHTS YOUR MACHINE !!!</P>

</P>

MRBASS

I wondered if anyone would ever notice..Should have know Two Guns would!!!</P>

I actually had some left over camo clad from aCamo Golf cart we built a few years ago and cut a piece to fit that area.. It is called Realtree Hardwoods but has more green than the Kubota body but close enough. Was kind of a pain to do but I used to have some experience with window tint film and still had some exacto knives so just slapped it on there and trimmed it out.!I thought about doing some other areas like the ends of the brush guard that get worn from brushand the bars at the edge of the seats where my butt rubs as I get in and out. Just havent gotten around to it..</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Why heck yea Mr. Bass, camo is my favorite color, anyway, everything BUT my RTV is just about camo.~~~~ toothbrush, bedspreads & comforters, chairs,coffee cups, key chains, underwear, and the list goes on & on ~~~~ </P>

You done a SUPERIOR job on that . Like I said before, also own a sign company, and we use it in our sign shop at times. But that material is some high in price, even at the wholesale cost. Matter of fact, my wife wanted a LSU decal like nobody else would have, so being graphic artist, went to the drawing board, and " BAM" there she has it. A camo LSU decal, bordered with pink, believe it or not, that thing turned out beautiful >>> of course, then everybody wanted one, had to tell them no, this is a one of a kind for my wife >>>>>.</P>