Another new RTV 1100

W3IAX

We just got our new RTV 1100 and have been busy installing stuff !

To date, Sony radio, rear window screen, front mud flaps and sun visors. Today plan to do the turn signal kit. Also plan to add Peanuts famous 'stick stoppers'.

Thanks to everyone for the helpful comments.

Attachments

• DSC05906.JPG
    DSC05906.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 197

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats. Nice looking RTV you got there. Already getting it decked out. :thumb: Good job. :D
Welcome to our Tractor & RTV internet forum. I'm glad you found us. :tiphat:

oldhat

Site Supporter
You are going to have alot of fun with that. Sorry, your going to get alot of work completed with that. oldhat

W3IAX

I told my wife I bought it for her. I believe in buying my wife the best tools !

I have already convinced her - I think, that these are not "toys" but rather "tools" required for the maintenance of our property.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
nice rtv you got there and it does help out to tell the wife it's for her . welcome to the forum too we all a nice big happy bunch of people in here.if there is any questions you need help on this is the best rtv forum there is and i don't think there isn't a problem around that can't be solved in here.

moosejaw

Stick Stoppers are already on there, I can see them in the photo! all the new machine come with them, they are plastic but I think they will work.
Moosejaw

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
those little plastic things shouldn't be called stick stoppers. i'll dig up some pictures of mine with them plastic ones in front of them and muleman why you wanna bring my sister into the picture? her and rusty are very much in love he sent me some pictures of them down at the lake . he couldn't find any of them arm floaties to fit her so he went out and got two tractor inner tubes it was a tight fit but they got them on.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
here ya go here is the plastic ones that come with the rtv in front f the real stickstoppers

1005063os6.jpg

By hpx4x4man at 2008-02-08

1005228ok9.jpg

By hpx4x4man at 2008-02-24

1005335hs5.jpg

By hpx4x4man at 2008-03-16

W3IAX

Waiting on Peanut's famous stick stoppers now. Thinking about outside rearview mirrors. Has anyone used the Kubota V4359 mirrors?