1100c Bedliner question

rleonard

A dealer is prepping a 1100c for me. I have had a plastic bed liner in my 900 since new. It has earned it’s keep and has protected the steel from countless scrapes and bumps.

The dealer has been advised that since the new machine has a spray in bedliner, the plastic one will not fit. I really have been sold on the advantages based on my 18 years of experience of having this accessory. He has to order three per Kubota rules, and is unwilling to do so. So far I have not found another dealer that has one.

What has been your experience?

Suggestions?

Bob

ItBmine

Well I have the spray in bedliner in my 1100C and have been loading gravel in it with the loader on my B2620 and hauling firewood for 2 years now and have yet to dent or mark the liner.

I don't drop it from 10 feet high, but I do throw blocks of hardwood maple into it. And then dump it out.

Unless you are really abusing it, I wouldn't worry about a plastic liner.

Reactions: Doc

BiffNH

SUPER Site Supporter
I purchased a stall mat from tractor supply and that has been great. Tools don’t roll around as much, tossing wood in doesn’t dent the floor, and it is quieter. I’ve had this in my 2014 and 2021 machines. Cheaper and easy to remove for cleaning.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I purchased a stall mat from tractor supply and that has been great. Tools don’t roll around as much, tossing wood in doesn’t dent the floor, and it is quieter. I’ve had this in my 2014 and 2021 machines. Cheaper and easy to remove for cleaning.
Good idea. I need to pick up a stall mat.

rleonard

Thanks for your comments. I did find a dealer with a bed liner and I picked it up. It does fit. Most of the accessories are in at the dealer. Hopefully the machine will be built this week.

I do like the idea of the stall mat. I can see the advantages.

Reactions: Doc