Speed Control Plate adjustments

stifflej

Hi All, I had to replace my speed control plate on my 06 RTV 900 last fall. Since then, I have significantly less power (even on slight grades, M bogs down on hills i could do easily in H). On the plate itself, there are 3 screws, 1 for idle, and it is set good. Will adjusting the other 2 help at all with this? And if so, can any one describe the process (which screw) for adjusting? I am also open for suggestions other than these screws as well.

Thanks.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Hi All, I had to replace my speed control plate on my 06 RTV 900 last fall. Since then, I have significantly less power (even on slight grades, M bogs down on hills i could do easily in H). On the plate itself, there are 3 screws, 1 for idle, and it is set good. Will adjusting the other 2 help at all with this? And if so, can any one describe the process (which screw) for adjusting? I am also open for suggestions other than these screws as well. Thanks.

please describe speed control plate? is this part of the fuel pump? or are you talking about the swash plate?