kubota Insurance

Have any of you used Kubota Insurance? Every time I buy a piece of equipment they send me a letter on Kubota Ins. I never checked it out(dumb me)!! When I bought my 1100 rtv I went to my ins agent to put it on my homeowners ins.Well it's all ok until I used it off my farm.So I called my commercial ins agent that insures my semi's and they would not even insure it...did not even want it.So I called Kubota> They were awesome!! it does not matter if it's on your property or off.Lose it on the trailer..covered!!He even told me if i was in the woods and the RTV quit in the middle of a river,call the closest Kubota dealer and they will come out and get it out for me!!??? He told me once you buy a piece of Kubota equipment they will insure about anything!! I'm going to use them on the trailer for my 1100 rtv.The best part was they were exactly $100.00 cheaper than my homeowners ins. I guess it doesn't hurt to check things out once in awhile.

Mark.Sibole

I just remewed mine for the 900.Didnt have insurance on it for years until last year.Something told me put some on it just in case.If its on your own property your homeowners will cover it but i leave the property a lot to help out neighbors all the time.I think mine is 150 a year on mine.It covers everything from collision to fire theft and major boobos.Well worth the price.Mine is insured for 10 grand as its a 2004.I could add more but dont see the need.Only drawback is there is no liability ins on my policy.But thats what they have insurance for.If you want the piece of mind knowing your machine is covered in case of a boo boo and are willing to pay 150 a year for inswith a 500 deductable I feel its well worth it.State farm wanted a lot more for their coverage.I went with Kubota as it was econimical and good coerage.JUst my pennies worth.....

Mark.Sibole

Dont think you will find a better insurance cheaper.Like I said and you have heard they cver just about everything.Well worth the piece of mind to have especially if you trailer your machine or go off property.But realize also a fact is that they (auto insurance wont tell you" is if its hooked to your car its covered wether its your bota a boat camper ext its covered under your auto policy.If its on your property its covered for everything under home owners.Most insurance companies wont tell you this so you can pay the extra bucks for a rider policy.But with all being said you cant beat the price of Kubots insurance .Its cost effective and covers you in just about any way you can think of except liability. Ok IM done lol

Mark.Sibole

But with a name like Bon Jovi you dont need to worry you have all kinds of money to replace it and not even notice it in your check book.It would be like you going into your pocket for chump change lol.(yanking your chain hard)

Ya, that's another thing! My homeowners was $1000.00 deductible,Kubotas was $250.00!! Mine is fully covered,glass,fire theft you name it!! I could'nt believe it! I'm very happy with them!! Just a good piece of mind thing!! Complete full coverage on $21,000.00 was $317.00 a year.Well worth it to me!

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I just purchased an RTV X1100c with only 18 hours that had been on fire from a dealer. the PO had insurance and the ins purchased him a new machine and the dealer rebuilt the damage under warranty. if they hadn't told me i would never know it had been damaged. but to make a long story short the PO insurance worked good for him. I am not sure if the ins the PO had was Kubota but i strongly think it had to be in order for the deal to work the way it did.

dan900

Kubota insurance....................Interesting. When I bought my x-900 last fall, I was going to get the Kubota insurance, but the dealer said they couldn't sell it to me because I did not finance through Kubota......................

I guess I'll have to address that again.

cpsseals

This is from the Canadian Kubota website.

"Your decision to purchase a Kubota was most likely an easy one
Did you Know? When you Finance your Kubota through our Financing program, you can also protect your investment by choosing a Kubota insurance option"

That reads like it you bought second hand, paid in full or financed elsewhere the Kubota insurance in not available to you. Also it states that it is thru a Third party service provider, in this case, "This valuable policy is underwritten and issued by Chartis Insurance Company."

http://www.kubota.ca/en/content.asp...&title=Kubota_Insurance_Program_for_Canadians

fishinbill85

KTAC (Kubota) insurance is hands down the best protection for the orange machines....bar none. When I bought my RTVX 1120d, it was about 750 over 4 years, all inclusive. Cannot be beat for what it is.

Mark.Sibole

That may be true.I financed mine through Kubota.As for the under writer i dont know.Each time it was up for renewal Kubota called me to let me know it was up for renewal.Either way Mine was purchased through Kubota .

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
The first question on the insurance website says that anyone that owns Kubota equipment can be covered. Clicking on the "get a quote" link asks for year model and serial # with no issue of financing. http://www.ktacinsuranceagency.com/FAQ.aspx#Q1

This may not directly answer the question but requesting a quote should get the answers quickly.

BTW, today everything is underwritten so Kubota is leaving the insurance expertise to those that know.

Bob

Mark.Sibole

Well there is NO dout that everything is underwritten thats for sure.It just amazes me on the big price differences if you shop around.Like the old saying went there is always someone out there more than willing to screw you.I would have went with State farm with my Kubota as i have all vehicles and house covered through them but they wanted way to much to cover it so i told them its their loss and ill go else where.I know it dosnt effct their bottme line but i got my point across.At least Kubota sent me renewal letters and even called to remind me.I just had to wait on taxes to come in.then they actually werer nice enough to call me every other day till taxes came in.It wasnt a moment to soon lol.Taxes came in the day the INS was set to expire.I know everyone else has their own personal expierance but im just stating what mine was.I know things would be a lot cheaper if the damn GOVT would keep their sticky mits off shit and let you shop across state lines.Things would be a hell of a lot cheaper.Dont know how everyone elses states are but Michigan will stick you in a heart beat and does.Especially Blue Cross Blue Shield of michigan.They are worse than organized crime.

kubota insurance

Just purchased a new RTV x1100. Have State Farm for home owner insurance-they said it was covered if on the property but if I drive it over to the neighbors its not. They gave me a quote of $1200 for a policy. Purchased the coverage through Kubota for around $320.

Mark.Sibole

Just purchased a new RTV x1100. Have State Farm for home owner insurance-they said it was covered if on the property but if I drive it over to the neighbors its not. They gave me a quote of $1200 for a policy. Purchased the coverage through Kubota for around $320.

Told ya major insurance companies will bend you over hard.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
If you live in a State that requires the RTV (or any other vehicle) to be registered, it's now considered a vehicle and is no longer covered under your Homeowners policy.

I have full coverage with $250K liability for $130 through Progressive. Not sure about Progressive yet... I've heard good and bad but haven't had a claim myself.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I applied for an online quote last night and a rep called me this afternoon. I purchased full coverage for one year on a used 1100c for 273 dollars US. even covers tornado!!

71sschevelle

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I applied for an online quote last night and a rep called me this afternoon. I purchased full coverage for one year on a used 1100c for 273 dollars US. even covers tornado!!

How much coverage did you get for that? I got a call yesterday from kubota about insurance coverage. Quoted 323.00 for 19,500 coverage on my 1100.