Help please possibly (again)

uncleDerek

Hello, apparently a discontinued part by kubota. If anyone has one used i be happy to buy it.
Pressure line for power steering. From the steering column to the engine pump.
Part # k7561-41530
I have done my homework. Used online I can only find being sold altogether with steering motor for 400$ .as far as dealers only one in Mississippi has 1 an will not part with it. I can't find myself paying 400$ for the one line. I can have it made oviously,an may be my only option.problem is im in r.i. an machine is stuck on a mountain in maine in a bad spot...I'm trying to have the replacement line in hand an be able to get to machine an swap it out....rather than head up the mountain with tools bust my but in mud take it off, track back down an its a hour to nearest town.nevermind a dealor or place to make one.
I don't know other years that may fit.im sure thay span a few years, but can't confirm.
Mine is a 04 rtv 900 dieasel. If anyone has one or ideas its welcome.
Thank you all very much in advance
Derek aka Deeds

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Maybe if you know the description you could have a hose made and take it with you? Jic ends? Or what? And length?

Smilingreen

One last option nobody has thought about: Take a couple of blurry pictures of the RTV, post them on Craigslist with the caption: For Sale: Ran and drove perfect when parked. As Is, Where Is. When ya sell it, go buy a newer model...... :cool:(y)

uncleDerek

Maybe you could get someone with a compatible machine to give you the description.
Thank you. I got a set being shipped now 100$ .after checking more into it,there no special hoses, just a regular hu04 pressure line.ive made tons of them at my old job...I just wanted to have a replacement in my hand when I removed the bad one,rather than take the old one off an then go find a place to make a new one.