New lights on the 1100

Praetorian

I bought myself an early Christmas gift! Two 54w LED light bars to replace the stock work lights......

image-1716268638.jpg

That is with just the stock headlights.....

image-597432170.jpg

That's with the light bars...... WOW!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Doc

Praetorian

I'll put some up in a little bit. I bought them off eBay for a killer deal. I had been watching light bars for a while to catch a deal and the other day I saw a guy had the one I wanted for around $40 cheaper than anyone else @ $119 or best offer. I would've been happy paying the $119 but shot him an offer of $100 and we settled on $105 with free shipping! I has then within three days. They don't come with a switch and I had to make my own mounting plates for the roof. But they do come with a nice sliding adjustable mount. I used the wiring from my old stock lights and the factory kubota switch. Believe me when I say the picture showing them working do them no justice at all, these things are BRIGHT!!!!

Praetorian

View item:
2PCS 9INCH 54W CREE LED LIGHT BAR 3780LM FLOOD WORK LIGHTS 4X4 OFFROAD LAMP SPOT

End time: Dec 19, 2013, 8:50:29 PM EST

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
dude that's some awesome lighting you got there.post some pics of how they look mounted

Praetorian

image-1951748073.jpg

Attachments

• image-1842481893.jpg
    image-1842481893.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 688
  • image-2673022079.jpg
    image-2673022079.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 686
  • image-2381016430.jpg
    image-2381016430.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 682
  • image-3420034754.jpg
    image-3420034754.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 685

Praetorian

I'm thinking about rewiring them, I guess at how much I'd need and the wires are a bit long. I also guessed at the angles on the bracket but overall I think it turned out pretty good! Can't say enough at how bright they are.....

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
They would be great for plowing snow. I rarely use mine at night but the stock lights are not very good.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
I wonder if they make any that are curved like polarized . I bet they would work great too.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very nice lights! Is that an Ecco strobe you have in the center? (I have a pair of them and they've worked flawlessly.

They would be great for plowing snow. I rarely use mine at night but the stock lights are not very good.
Great for plowing snow so long as it's not snowing. I find overhead lights problematic during snowfall as they brighten up the flakes so much your long-range visibility is lost.

Praetorian

The strobe is the factory strobe. I haven't seen any curved lights Peanut but they do offer flood pattern.
These are spot but still offer plenty of spill off to the sides! Some lights have a combo spot/flood pattern also.....